We have terms and conditions in place so that our driving school can ensure that all driving lessons and course can operate in a respectful, fair and orderly way.
Before you can start lessons with us you will need to be at least 17 years of age, have a full of provisional drivers licence and be able to read a number plate from the required minimum distance of 20.5 metres.
- Driving lessons need at least 48 hours notice for cancellations, rescheduling or change of pick up location otherwise full charges will be applied for your instructors time.
- Please arrive on time for lessons, any time lost will be charged accordingly and time deducted from the lesson.
- All lessons a given on a one to one basis from a driving instructors who is on the DVSA register.
- Your driving instructor will have the right to refuse the use of their vehicle if candidates have not reached a required testing standard.
- Our instructors act in a respectful way towards each pupil and we ask all pupils to act in a respectful way toward their instructor.
- Inappropriate behavior towards your instructor or any road users will not be tolerated.
- Payment for lessons must be made at the start of each lesson except when a pupil has already prepaid as a block booking or course.
- The duration of normal lessons are 90 minutes or 2 hours long.
- Your instructor has the right to cancel or postpone a driving lessons rare cases such as vehicle problems, illness, traffic conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.